Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lets Be Creative !!

Deary heartist,


As lately I am so in love with cotton therefore I decided to search for the cotton cloth to make my own long cotton cloth pashmina instead of just buying it online or anywhere else. So I come out with an idea that why not I just do it on my own. I found that it's quiet difficult for me to search for the headscarf which is wide enough to covered the chest area especially the cotton ones. The one that will make me feel comfort and satisfied. Sounds like I'm a bit fussy, aite? But yeah, it's me, in some sort of thing, I will be a little bit fussy :) However there are some (cotton one) that suit my taste and normally it will cost a little bit as most of it is handmade + tailored made but for the time being, lets just be so-so, its not around my budget yet. Ya of course lahh I have to as I'm the one who is still craving for my parents' allowance !! Hehe. Alhamdullillah so bless to have my lovely mama who is very understanding towards her girl's whatsoever passion ^________^






For the first trial, I choose these three colour block which cost RM22 for one meter for each. From each pieces, I'll get one long cloth pashmina, one inner and outer or a turtle neck scaft cover all in one with a little touch of tailoring and handicrafts :))

And the result...







Photos are a little bit blurry as they were taken using lappy's webcam. Tailoring and doing some handicrafts is something that i love to play with during my free times in between. As currently, weekdays is intern'days which means if possible anything related to it I'll try my best to finish it upon the time and looking forward to relaxing+chilling+doing awesome activities and preparing for the days (umrah) during weekend. 

Time flies, a month has passing, there's about 9 weeks to go. Alot more books need to be covered. Insya allah, put everything on Allah's hand :).