Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 12 : Dream Come True

Ramadhan 12th, 1432H@2011,

Yesterday was last day of internship, Alhamdulillah J
All of the hard work for the past three months finally, coming to the end.
Fuhh, felt like such a big biggie stone have been released from my shoulder, seriously !!
Having doing the RESEARCH, all in one by myself, it such a challenging yet priceless thing to me.
At least, I got the experience, dealing with all those medical terms and fields, for the first time.

with Dr Norsa'adah,  thank you Dr for being such a supportive supervisor



my dearest friends, Hanizan, Dhiah &Nisa :)



Last Tuesday@Ramadhan 9th, I have an unexpected meeting with Sis Hasni who once upon a time was almost be my sister-in-law. On that morning, she gave me a call out of a sudden asking me to meet up with her. Of course before this we sometimes had a chatting via fb but it is quiet shocked to me regarding her sudden call. As I remembered this is the first time we met since she got married last 2/3 years ago, may be. Alhamdulillah, that noon we met in front of USM library, chatting and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Hmm missing her soo much and feeling soo glad to see her. To my dearest Sis Hasni, thanks alot for sharing your experience during the Umra and make me feel like wanna take all your words and playback on a tape. Seriously such a very wonderful journey. Will take a serious notes on all of the tips and thanks again for the books ya. Muah :)

Another reference books ^__^

From months to weeks to days and for now, counting on hours. For this time, I kept remembering back, on a very peaceful evening, during last semester of my diploma, I had a mother-daughter talk. A talk about  life, campus and final exam which was just around the corner. Then mom just said that she has a wish, a wish that she could go to Mecca, to experience fasting there during the Ramadhan and perform Umra in between. Spontaneously I shout out that how I wish I want to be there too, in Mecca, the Holiest city for Muslim. Upon hearing that, mom said that a reward always come from a hard work. Since I eagerly want to follow her, she told me that I better get a good result for my degree, if possible get  a first class honours since I could not reach the level during my diploma. Starting that day, I tried and tried my best for my degree. Allah is The Most Merciful, even though I only managed to get second class upper (not official) for my degree,  alhamdulillah, there's a way for me. A chance, one in a life, together with my parents to visit His holy cities, Mecca and Medina. 

Subhanallah, Walhamdulillah, Wallahuakbar, only thy servant O Allah wishes to apply for all.


p/s: Need to continue on packing the stuffs back. Till then. :)