Saturday, March 26, 2011

like the moon falling into the lap

Deary heartist,

Alhamdulillah, i feel so blessed today :))
 i just got a news about something that i really really want.
as my wish for the practical for next semester. 
finally i got it. hehehe. 

actually lately i kinda having mixed feelings about this practical thing. 
worries and fears are the most one.
well, of course i will be feeling so as i knew that most of my friends 
have got their practical application's answered.
at first, me either but that one i just got rejected earlier. 
huhuhuhuhu :(

mentally, waiting need more patience. 
but at the end, it is worthwhile effort.
 This afternoon, i got a called from my mom. 
My practical's answer has just arrived at home.
guess what??  the answer which i got is YESSS !!!
ehem....ehem...

officially, insya allah.
i will do my practical at bio-statistics department at HUSM this coming September.
hehehhehehehehe. like a dream come true. oh my !!
thank you Allah for listened to my prayers.
it save budget. save time. save cost.
the most important thing is no more homesick feeling afterward. 
only a five minutes drive from my home sweet home and then wallahhh there i am.
la la la la la la.....my heart is singing inside ^______^


p/s: lets perform the solat sunat dhuha whenever you are free in the morning. make it as a routine. we never know when we will get the response back. it just in a sudden without we expect it.
believe me :))