Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finishing Up School

Deary heartist,

Salam !! Hi !! First of all, thank you to all my dear new friends for following me !! Love you much !! muahhx2  ^____^  Lets keep in touch and don't be hesitate to say hi to me more often after this, okie dokie !!
Insya allah, i will try, to snatch the time, to share the tears and laughter that happened in between my journey of life !!

Alhamdulillah, last saturday night i had my last class, yes !! finally, LAST CLASS after the struggling of time for about 5 years as a statistics student. However, its not the end of learning process, learning is part of  life, like a saying, seek knowledge from cradle to grave !! There a lot more i need to learn, to discover, to explore the wide range of statistical field. As i was mentioned before, i will have an industrial training. Earlier it will start at September, but alhamdulillah for my batch we have been given a precious opportunity to make it real really soon, on this oncoming month !! It is compulsory course to all last semester students of bach. in statistics which i really hope that everything will happen as i wish or otherwise i will end up stick to previous schedule which is at September because of some other important matter that will happen just like what i have been dream of. Insya allah. Do pray for me !! Sooner or later i will share it out, don't worry !!

Such a busiest week ever i had faced with lotsa assignments and projects to be submitted, alhamdulillah succeed with flying colors with 3 days nonstop effort with 2-3 hours sleeping time a day. Thanks to my dearest friends NADIA, IJAN, K.JOH and AKMAM for make it real tooo. 0h yeah !! Hope so for the marks given. Amin.

Here is photos in between of classes, hahahahaha LOL !!!!

k.joh + ijan + me

p/s: Currently struggling more and more effort to face the final exam. Wish me luck !!!
Exam maniac is from 28 of April till 10 of May !!!

till then,
xoxo