Friday, May 27, 2011

All Times Favourite

Assalamualaikum deary !!

Talking about working apparel, for me I choose to wear my all times favourite attire which is baju kurung especially the cotton ones. It is undeniable that cotton will always be the BFF for every single women. For the time being I'm just soo into it. Comfort, stretchable, absorbent, breathable and friendly to the skin just come along with the fabric. Wearing baju kurung made me feel more confident. For me, i like simple and modestly dressing. No matter what, you are what you wear. Dress up in whatever style that you like as long as it makes you feel better and confident along it. :))



This is what I wore to work for the time being. Just love it !!
I got this from my lovely lil sis, a handphone strap with my name hanging with it. 
Really love it. It is super duper cute !! Thank you my dearest sista !! xoxo

p/s: I need my shopping therapy !!!!! Its been quite a few months ago I do my shopping. Craving out for cotton cloth pashminas and maxi dresses. May be some online shopping will make my days. Heee ^____*