Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Day

(written at 11.50pm on 16th of May)
Deary heartist,

Finally final exam has coming to a dot. Final exam as for my final year of degree in Statistics. Hopefully everything is going on smoothly. For sure i will miss the stressful moments. A lot. Haha sounds quirky, aite? Sometimes getting stressful in life is awesome, seriously as for me, i can identify how good i am in dealing with my inner emotion, how will i manage it either in positive or negative way as well as to know me, myself better and better. But of course it doesn't mean i should face it in every single time even though its AWESOME, hee.

I feel so good to be home, the place where my heart always there, with my deary family. Yay !! Today is my first day of getting to work....weihuuuu, its practical time, already !! At first i was sooo excited, and then  nervousness is inversely proportionate to the excitement. The more the time passing the more my heartbeat is beating inside. Nausea is coming all the way. A freaky nervous of me. LOL. Its happened this morning as i was prepared myself before getting off. Because of it i even didn't getting breakfast and with just a gulp of plain water, here i am getting ready to go. Thanks God i have my lovely ayah to send me so that i no need to search for a parking in such a busy hospital, HUSM. Hehe, to catch the time actually as it is already 8 o'clock so to be punctual as for the first day reputation, proceed with plan B instead of getting here on my own ehe. FYI, my industrial training is at the school of medical sciences USM, within the area of the hospital.

Upon arrival, confused. No idea where is the school of MS. Thanks to the security guard for the direction, its just at the back of  the hospital. As it was already 8.10am, i then rushing to the admin to ask for the biostatistics department. Alhamdulillah, manage to get there in time. The first couple of hours is waiting time to meet up, Prof Syed Hatim, the coordinator as well as the busiest person of the department. In order to  calm me down, i decided to take a walk around the department in between. There are quite many of lecturers' rooms there and also a statistical lab for students. For sure after this i will stick in the lab with my lappy to proceed with searching for sources and completing the industrial report or otherwise ended being at the library which is just at the right side of the department. So lucky of me.

After a while, there's came one bespectacled man in his middle-aged approaching me when i'm lazily seating at the couch. I felt quite shock as i thought Prof Syed is a young handsome man in the early twenties or thirties as i have seen in the organization chart earlier. No wonder why i have not recognized him when at first i saw him coming in and out of the office foyer, but he still got the handsome look. LOL. From the way he spoke, i think he is a mixed, malay+pakistan or arab+pakistan or whatever it is. Then, in just a few minutes talk, he has assigned me an organization supervisor, Dr Norsa'adah, which i have meet up earlier that i think she is a nice and sporting person. And so do Prof Syed. Alhamdulillah. They actually gonna have a meeting in awhile so after having a short interview with Dr, i got the research topic, Epidemiology of Influenza A H1N1 case.

I can say that starting today till 3 months onwards i will busy dealing with the research. It has to be done earlier than the exact date as INSYA ALLAH, a few days after practical is ended, i will fly away far far away to the holiest city of islam, Mecca to do the umrah. Oh !! Cannot wait for that precious day of me !! Do pray for me as i'm hoping everything will be simplified, insya allah. Even having a short break after the final exam and must getting ready for the industrial training while other friends are still enjoying their holiday, for me, it is a sacrifice. A sacrifice for the better one. ^__^


p/s: wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.